23 Eylül 2010 Perşembe

Even if you are not..you can still....THINKGEEK.com

I have been familiar with this website for a long time, however I can only now let you now about all the geeky fun stuff they have. I am not going to be that hard on you; no strictly geek toys, just brilliantly thought of home and office stuff. I am sure you are going to visit this website after you see these. I have ordered some stuff a month ago and it took them 3 days to deliver, from New Jersey to Istanbul. It is a good deal but you might want to split the shipping bill-$77 for express delivery(2-3 days), $55 for regular(7-10 days)

The color changing LED light box will give your desktop a whole new vibe...for only $29.99!


The credit card light bulb is always fun to carry around...especially when you want to set a romantic atmosphere outside...for whatever reason : )
only $4.99


The Sun and Moon jars come alive at night...but not for free : ) only $29.99


                                      

A very stylish wooden time&weather display...for $79.99 - $99.99




                                                         


I bet Stephen Hawking has one of these..
Why shouldn't I ?

This laser stars projector goes for $149.99





The sands of time for your office!


These chic sand-timers go for $19.99 - $23.99



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder